Kathryn B. Biggers
Kathryn Biggers grew up in Fort Worth, Texas. She attended undergraduate at Texas Christian University and Texas Wesleyan College and obtained a Bachelor of Science degree in 1986. She then attended St. Mary’s University School of Law in San Antonio, Texas, and was admitted to the bar in 1989. While in law school Kathryn earned the American Jurisprudence award in both Evidence and Procedure.
After law school Kathryn worked at the Dallas City Attorney’s Office where she was a Prosecutor and later an Eminent Domain litigator. In 2005, Kathryn joined The Biggers Law Firm where she practices General Civil Law in both state and federal courts, as well as a closing Escrow Officer with Alamo Title Company.
Community Organizations and Activities
- Children's Medical Center-Family Night at Six Flags Co-Chair, 2005
- Children's Medical Center Women's Auxiliary - President, 2006-07
- Community Bible Study
- Dallas Symphony Orchestra League
- Dallas Woman's Club
- HPISD, Health Advisory Board
- John S. Bradfield PTA President, 2002 - 2003
- Junior League of Dallas
- La Fiesta De Las Seis Banderas - Member & past Board of Directors
- Salvation Army Women's Auxiliary