- Bank of America Tower opens
- Dallas C. Biggers admitted to practice in Texas
- Edward D. Biggers is admitted to practice in Texas
- Founding of Biggers, Baker, Lloyd & Carver
- John C. Biggers continues father’s legacy
- John Cramer Biggers begins law career
- Kathryn B. Biggers joins the Biggers Law Firm
- Kay Thomas joins as receptionist 1974, leaves as firm admin in 2017
- New office in historic Uptown Dallas
- Old Red Courthouse built
- Texas Ranks 5th in National Population
- Business & Corporate Law
- Estate Planning, Administration & Litigation
- Oil & Gas Law
- Philanthropic Planning
- Real Estate
- Title Closing Services
- Can my will specify who I would like to take care of my children should something happen to me?
- Do I need a trust?
- Do I still need a will even if I don’t have significant assets?
- If I have a will drafted, will I ever have to modify it at a later date?
- What happens if I die without a will?
- What is a trust?
- Why do I need a will?
- Will I have to disclose all of my assets to my attorney in order to have my will drafted?